Pax SDK Payment Integration for Developers
Integrate Pax Credit Card Processing System
The Pax SDK is built for software developers programming a local or cloud based application in the retail or restaurant environment. The Pax payment processing equipment technology offers features that will compliment a point of sale terminal software solution. The Pax API is configured to allow the POS machine device readers to accept all major credit card payments as well as EMV chip cards and NFC technology.
Pax Payment Machine Equipment Solutions
- Connectivity Options : 3G 4G - WiFi - Bluetooth
- Illuminated EMV Chip Card Reader
- High Capacity 5250mAH Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Supports Electronic Signature Capture
- Built-in NFC contactless
- Large 5-inch Capacitive Color Touch Screen
- Dual Camera, 1D & 2D Integrated Barcode Scanner
- High Definition 1280 x 720 Pixels
- PCI PTS 5.x Certified
I'd Like More Information on Pax A920
- RS232 - USB 2.0 Device - Ethernet
- Chip & PIN - Magstripe - Contactless
- Payment Terminal Software Integration
- 3.5 inch 240 x 320 Pixels Color TFT LCD Touchscreen
- PCI PTS 4.x approved, SRED
I'd Like More Information on Pax S300
- NFC Contactless - EMV Chip - Magstripe
- Dial - Ethernet Connectivity
- High Speed Thermal Printer
- Large memory capacity
- 2.4 inch 320 x 240 TFT color LCD
- PCI PTS 4.x, SRED
I'd Like More Information on Pax S80
Cloud Based Point of Sale System Payment Integration
The Pax payment processing machine system SDK works great with cloud based software applications and easily enables CORS which stands for Cross Origin Resource Sharing. This allows for a seamless communication with a cloud server and the point of sale equipment to send secure requests and responses of payment data.
Please Contact me with More Information
Integrate Payments Inc. will pass through any rates directly associated with a processor or the card networks including dues and assessments, network access brand usage, interchange, debit network acquirer, PCI compliance, FANF, batch settlement, as well as any regulatory costs, chargebacks and retrieval fees when applicable.
Every merchant account will have to stay compliant by completing a SAQ Self Assessment Questionnaire every year or they will be charged a monthly PCI non compliance fee.